So, we are trying to raise some money for gas for Burning Man, and we are resorting to trying to pass on things we aren’t using any longer. No dictating prices – just name what you want to pay, and you can have it. Prices next to items are just a reference point. Pictures are not of our stuff – we were being lazy and grabbing pics from online. We’ll keep this page updates as things come and go.
1. New Wave Enviro Water Filter – Countertop Model (retail $95 – used $65)
I’m not sure if we have all of the faucet modification bits for non-standard faucet sizes, but fits most standard faucets. Needs a new replaceable cartridge.
2. Logitech Computer Speakers & Subwoofer – Wood (retail $170 – used $40 – $80)
Wire into the subwoofer sometimes buzzes – you can tape it in place. Otherwise these are a really nice set of computer speakers.
3. Aiwa Speakers – Stereo pair / normal speaker wire (no idea on price)
Can’t find a picture – they are silver – the kind that used to come with all-in-one home stereo systems. We’ve used them for rehearsal – they are pretty good speakers.
4. Zoom MRS-4b Multitrack – (retail $140 – used $30 – $40)
Just put in new batteries and all lights work. Have not tested extensively, but am pretty sure it works. Stiff sliders.
1. Graco Snugride Car Seat – Expires December 2014 ($90 new)
Fits on many strollers as well. Comes with base and seat.
2. Delta Luv Crib – White ($129 new)
Ours was left outside for a week in the rain last summer and the paint is peeling a bit, but otherwise it is in great condition. Perfect if you would like to paint your baby’s crib yourself!
3. Century High Chair – Can’t find anything about it online. Looks like a 1970’s space ship.